Historical Gallery of Kundabung

Kundabung Post Office house.
View north from Kundabung Railway Station, showing loading loop.
View to Kundabung Railway Station.
End of platform at Kundabung Railway Station.
Fettler on line. A fettler maintains railway lines by sanding and grinding small imperfections on the rails.
Kempsey ganger in front, with crew behind, at Kundabung Railway Station.
Kundabung Railway Station looking south.
Entrance to old Post Office on Kundabung Road near railway station.
Kundabung Public School, opened 1909, closed 1967.
Glenmore House (O'Leary farm), built 1954.

Copyright over the above historical photos is not asserted by Mons Olympus Pty Ltd

Content © copyright 2017-2019 Mons Olympus Pty Ltd except where noted. All Rights Reserved.
Website design and hosting by Mons Olympus Pty Ltd T/A Colour Horizons. Website feedback